25个搭讪陌生女孩儿的话题(请小心使用)
Posted by nightknight on 七月 4th, 2008
偶然发现了这个文章,如何和陌生女孩儿搭讪似乎是个永恒的话题,让我们来看看老外们怎么做吧!有些很常见,有些很温柔而有深意,有些则很直白,所以使用时要小心!
1. How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. My name is _________.
1.你知道一只北极熊有多重吗?足够打破冷场了,我的名字是_______。
2. Hi, can I buy you several drinks?
2.Hi,我能请你喝几杯吗?(注定不怀好意!!)
3. Inheriting 80 million bucks doesn’t mean much when you have a weak heart!
3.继承了8千万对于我这样一个心脏病患者来说又有什么用呢?
4. You might as well come home with me because I’m going to tell everyone you did anyway.
4.反正我已经准备告诉所有人你到过我家,所以你不妨就和我回家坐坐吧。
5. You look like my second wife, and I’ve only been married once.
5.你看起来很像我的第二任妻子,虽然我只结过一次婚。
6. Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh never mind, it’s just a sparkle.
6.抱歉,你的眼睛里好像进东西了!哦,没事,只是你的明眸一闪。
7. Your place or mine? Tell you what? I’ll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours.
7.去你家还是我家?要不这样吧,掷硬币决定,人头我家,字面你家。
8. My boys over there bet that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
8.我那边的同伴刚和我打赌说我不敢和这个屋子里最漂亮的女士搭讪,现在,想不想用我赢他们的钱买杯喝的?
9. Get your coat, you’ve pulled.
9.拿上你的外套,咱们走(不知这句是否还有更合适的翻译呢?)
10. I can sense that you’re a terrific lover, and it intimidates me a little.
10.我能感到你是个很棒的情人,这让我有了一点点危机感(言外之意,自己也是个情场高手)
11. Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I’m kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you’re giving me your number because I’m too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other’s friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you’re stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I’m careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That’s just too sad. Think about the children. For God’s sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let’s just keep it sexual, because we both know where it’s going.
11.呃,我来是想请你跳个舞的。可是我又有效犹豫,我是说,我有些害怕,我怕一曲过后,我们会发现彼此很合得来,然后我们就会去一起喝东西,再然后你就会把你的电话号码给我,因为你知道我是不敢主动找你要的。于是,我经过一番激烈的思想斗争就会打电话给你,我们一起去看电影,吃晚餐,逐渐走进对方的生活,最后在几次激情过后,我们的感情更加稳定,就会搬到一起,不久就会结婚,开始我们共同的生活,事业有成,换个大房子,你会想要个孩子,可我还是想享受自由,但最终还是听了你的,我们的生活也开始不那么和谐了,直到后来我们又有了两个孩子才好一点,可是我又要为生活打拼,渐渐疏远了你……(此处省去悲情言语若干)我们的婚姻从此一落千丈,最后不得不离婚。这一切太令人伤心了,看在上帝的份上,为了孩子,如果这一曲过后我们真的彼此感觉不错,不如就保持一切搞几次,但千万不要深入,你我都知道那样做的后果不是吗?(天啊!真不知道对方有没有耐性听完这么一大套)
12. Greetings and salivations.
12.你好,你令我垂涎欲滴!(这么翻译合适吗?)
13. I’m not actually this tall. I’m sitting on my wallet.
13.其实我本人没有看上去这么高,我正坐在我的钱包上呢!
14. Did you see the fight outside a little while ago? These two girls were fighting over a short guy named [your name].
14.你看到刚才外面发生的那场打斗了吗?那两个女孩儿是为了一个叫自己名字的男孩子打起来的
15. If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
15.如果我想要和你做爱,你能给我一个和回答现在这个问题一样的答案吗?
16. I bet you $20 you’re gonna turn me down.
16.我赌20美元你一定会拒绝我!(提醒:人民币也适用,但要按当天汇率对算后再用)
17. Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. He’d like your phone number. He wants to know where he can get a hold of me in the morning.
17.打扰一下!我那边的朋友想要你的电话号码,可是又有些不好意思。但是他确实很需要知道明早去你那接我的时候该怎么走!
18. (Give the person a pint of beer) Drink this, then call me when you’re ready.
18.(给女孩子一品脱啤酒)喝了它,等你准备好了就叫我!
19. I’d like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
19.我想用你的名字来为多重性高潮命名(意即快感来的时候呼喊她的名字,即与其做爱)
20. Excuse me, do you want a double entendre?
20.打扰一下,你想要一个双关语吗(double entendre:含有猥亵意思的双关语。用在此处很隐晦)
21. Is your husband still on nights?
21.你老公在夜里很平静吗?(这句不知还有没有更好的翻译,个人感觉也很隐晦)
22. Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
22.Hi,我挣得钱足够你花的(太拜金了吧!!)
23. You’re going to have to buy me a drink?
Her: What for?
I dropped mine when I saw you.
23.你:你一定要请我和一杯?
她:为什么?
你:刚才看见你的时候我把我自己那杯掉地上了。
24. Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow-job?
Her: No.
Do you want to do lunch?
24.你:你知道汉堡包与“吹箫”的区别吗?
她:不知道。
你:那我们一起吃个午饭怎么样?
25. There is something wrong with my phone. Could you call it for me to see if it rings?
25.我的手机出问题了,你能给我打过来吗,我看看响不响!
天啊!有些真的很经典,不过一定要酌情使用,毕竟国情不同哦!别怪我没提醒你!
阅读(58 次)